|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||For further discussion|
|Packaging Details:||Safe double wooden package with foam inside for protection|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 days after payment confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C D/A D/P T/T Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||2sets per month|
|Ozone Output:||1kg/hr||Operating Voltage:||3-5KV|
|Working Frequency:||800-5000 Hz||Ozone Concentration:||80-120mg/Hr|
|Input Power:||Three- Phases AC Power Source||Cooling Water Flow:||1.7-2 M3/h•KgO3|
ozone generator industrial,
water treatment industrial ozone generator
1kg / H Ozonator For Pool Water Treatment Sewage Water Treatment Plant By Ozone
Ozone be used in chemical, petroleum, papermaking, textile, pharmaceutical, fine chemical and flavors and fragrances industry as the oxidant, catalyst. Its super-oxidation capacity and easy to cut off the associative key of Alkenes, Alkynes, and Benzene organics, increase the process oxidation, synthesis of new compounds. Because the high-speed, high efficiency, low energy consumption, ozone being more and more popular for industrial and scientific research.
Recently years, ozone is widely used in drinking water treatment, industrial sewage water treatment as it has the ability of high kill rate of bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms with high speed, and complete removing the organic compounds and other pollutants without creating secondary pollution, also can reduce the biological oxygen demand (BOD) and chemical oxygen demand (COD), remove nitrite, suspended solids and decolorization in water.
1. Use enamel tubes for the core parts of ozone generator. The anti-force capability of resistant electricity is much better than glass and ceramic tubes.
2. In order to ensure the safety and continuously operating of ozone discharge, each discharge cell is equipped with separated safety appliance. Single discharge unit failure does not affect the normal operation of other units.
3. Discharge chamber
1. Use stainless steel for the case, resistant to rust & corrosion, and can effectively prevent the cooling water fouling.
4. High frequency of power supply
1. Precise setting the Voltage and Working frequency. Output frequency resolution can be up to ± 0.1Ht. Voltage Precision ±1V.
2. Has a perfect overload, automatic current-limiting, overpressure, short circuit, lack of phase and power-off protection.
3. SPWM modulation technology. Power factor COSθ can be 0.9.
5. High voltage transformer
1. Using Mn-Zn ferrites for magnetic core. Small wastage of iron core / low Resistivity / low temperature coefficient / high rate of dynamic permeability under high frequency working condition.
2. Using special cables of high frequency & stranded conductor to reduce the skin effect of high-frequency current.
Ozone System Technical Parameters:
|Item||CH-DY1.0 Ozone Generator|
|Ozone Output||1Kg/ Hr|
|Input Power||Three- phases AC power source|
|Working Frequency||800-5000 Hz|
|Intake gas Flow||10-13M3/h•KgO3|
|Air Source Dew Point||≤-45℃|
|Working Gas Pressure||0.05-0.16Mpa|
|Inlet Air Temperature||≤20℃|
|Cooling Water Temperature||≤30℃|
|Cooling Water Temperature Rise||4-6℃|
|Cooling Water Flow||1.7-2 M3/h•KgO3|
1. Different working condition there will be10%-20% different of ozone capacity.
2. We can customize according to our customer's requirements
NOTE: Pictures for reference only, subject to our existing products.
Picture are 1.6KG OZONE GENERATOR
Contact Person: minova