|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Price:||For further discussion|
|Packaging Details:||with froth in carton or wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||3 to 5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||Paypal,T/T,Western union,credit card, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1000 units/month|
|Type:||External Or Internal||MOQ:||One Unit|
|Guarantee:||12 Months||Application:||Aquaculture, Aquarium|
spa necessities ozone generator,
ozone generator water purifier
Aquarium Protein Skimmer Water Treatment / Pond Protein Skimmer
Protein skimmer descriptions:
Protein skimmers are used mostly in saltwater aquaria to remove organic compounds from the water before they break down into nitrogenous waste. Protein skimming is the only form of filtration that physically removes organic compounds before they begin to decompose, lightening the load on the biological filter and improving the water’s redox potential.
Protein skimmers extract dissolved organic waste products (proteins) from the aquarium by mechanically removing them through foam fractionation. Efficient skimmers remove proteins before they breakdown and pollute the water. Skimming enhances the quality of the aquarium’s environment as well as its appearance.
1. Instead the using of Venturi, Booster pump, low power for saving energy.
2. Using the collecting pipe, no need to clean, for saving water.
3. PDO air intake device produces abundance air bubble, for high separate efficiency.
4. Using two ways water stream design, for high air-liquid mixing result, high separate efficiency.
5. Trouble-free design, long service life but free maintenance.
1. Seafood cultivating factory
2. Seawater hatcheries
3. Ocean polis, aquarium etc
4. Swimming pool water treatment
5. Sewage water treatment, and the lines used for ozone mixing into water
Every procedure has personnel inspection.
All the products must be tested and qualified before packaging.
After sales service
We provide 12 months free maintenance.
The buyer should return the product in the original conditions to us and should bear the shipping costs for return.
Contact Person: Miss. Lareina Wang