JulesThank you Wendy The product is great and good I am happy with that Have a wonderful time and in this holiday saison Kind regards Jules
MarcelHi Sasa Thanks for the wishes and very happy and healthy new year 2016 to you too! BTW the ozone machine works fine Thanks and stay well Marcel
BejadmimDear Nick Our company is happy because the products are ok Now I need other materials I need send me your best price for: 10 units NT-YFC30G
Air Cooling Swimming Pool Ozone Generator Water Treatment 30G
|Commodity Name||Water Ozonator, Ozone Water Purifier||Gas Feeding||Air And Oxygen Feed|
|Voltage||110V Or 220V||Ozone Output||2G 3G 5G 6G 10G 15G 20G 30G|
|Ozone Generating Type||Corona Discharge||Ozone Generator Type||Ceramic Ozone Tube|
|Water Treatment||Agriculture,hotels,vegetables,fruits,home, Food, Kitchen||Warranty||1 Year|
ozone generator swimming pool,
ozone generator water treatment swimming pools
Ozone Generator Water Treatment Swimming Pools 30G
1. Quick details
Brand Name: Netech
Model Number: NT-T
Ozone output way: air cooling
Warranty: one year warranty
Adjustable rate: 20-100% adjustable ozone
|Oxygen flow rate||1-18LPM|
|Commodity||Ozone water system|
how to use ?
1. Before use this machine, put it in a stable flat place which can hold its weight.
2. Use the power equipped with the machine;
3. The machine use for air purification, firstly attach the silicone tube into the
ozone outlet and then turn on the power;
4. Set the timer and then come out ozone, and put the tube into the room.
5. When use for room air purification, it requires nobody is present, after 30
minutes people can walk into the room.
6. If use for water treatment, the air stone should be attached into the silicone
tube and put into the water.
7. Attention,the machine should be placed higher than the water, incase that the water reflux occur.
Voltmeter, Ammeter, Switch, Timer,
Working light, Power light etc.
Timer: One or Two recycle working time
|Oxygen flow rate||LPM||0.5~2||1~3||1.2~3||1.5~3.5||2.4~6||3.6~9||3~10|
|Air flow rate (Suggested)||LPM||40~60||50~75||50~90|
|Compressed air pressure||Mpa||0.025|
|Fuse of power supply||A||3||5||5||5|