2Kg Industrial Large Ozone Generator System Waste Water Treatment Oxygen Source
1．KG ozone system Applications
Ozone be used in chemical, petroleum, papermaking, textile, fine chemical and flavors and fragrances industry as the oxidant, catalyst.
Its super-oxidation capacity and easy to cut off the associative key of Alkenes, Alkynes, and Benzene organics, increase the process oxidation, synthesis of new compounds.
Because the high-speed, high efficiency, low energy consumption, ozone being more and more popular for industrial and scientific research.
Recently years, ozone is widely used in industrial sewage water treatment as it has the ability of high kill rate of bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms with high speed, and complete removing the organic compounds and other pollutants without creating secondary pollution, also can reduce the biological oxygen demand (BOD) and chemical oxygen demand (COD), remove nitrite, suspended solids and decolorization in water.
1. Use enamel tubes for the core parts of ozone generator. The anti-force capability of resistant electricity is much better than glass and ceramic tubes.
2. In order to ensure the safety and continuously operating of ozone discharge, each discharge cell is equipped with separated safety appliance. Single discharge unit failure does not affect the normal operation of other units.
3. Discharge chamber
1. Use stainless steel for the case, resistant to rust & corrosion, and can effectively prevent the cooling water fouling.
4. High frequency of power supply
1. Precise setting the Voltage and Working frequency. Output frequency resolution can be up to ± 0.1Ht. Voltage Precision ±1V.
2. Has a perfect overload, automatic current-limiting, overpressure, short circuit, lack of phase and power-off protection.
3. SPWM modulation technology. Power factor COSθ can be 0.9.
5. High voltage transformer
1. Using Mn-Zn ferrites for magnetic core. Small wastage of iron core / low Resistivity / low temperature coefficient / high rate of dynamic permeability under high frequency working condition.
2. Using special cables of high frequency & stranded conductor to reduce the skin effect of high-frequency current.
6.It can come with oxygen system or not, depends on our customers demand.
NT-DGY2.0 2KG Ozone System Technical Parameters:
|Item||NT-DGY2.0 Ozone Generator|
|Power Supply Voltage||AC380V/50HZ 3PH|
|Working Frequency||800-5000 Hz|
|Oxygen Feed Flow Rate||10-12 M3/HKGO3|
|Air Source Dew Point||≤-45℃|
|Working Pressure of Discharge chamber||0.05-0.16Mpa|
|Cooling Water Temperature||≤30℃|
|Air Inlet Temperature||≤20℃|
|Cooling Water Temperature Rise||4-6℃|
|Cooling Water Flow||2-4M3/HKGO3|
Remark:Different working condition there will be 10%-20% different of ozone capacity.