3LPM to 15LPM oxygen concentrator with air compressor and chiller for feeding ozone
oxygen generator concentrator
1. About 95% concentration
2. Stable oxygen output
3. Each tower working independently
Warranty 1 year
Noise ≤ 60Db
Application oxygen increasing
Output 3L 5L 7L 10L 15L
outlet pressure 0.06~0.08Mpa
oxygen purity 3% + - 3%
technology pressure swing absorbtion (PSA)
oxygen to water with extra air compressor to increase the pressure
usage increase oxygen in the air or water
humidity environment no problem ,with refrigerating dryer
|Air flow rate||LPM||36-45||60-75||90-115||90-115||180-200|
|Relative humidity||%||≤ 70%±10%|
|Noise||Db||≤ 60||≤ 60||≤ 60||≤ 60||≤ 60|
|Dimension||mm||Ф200 * 310||Ф200 * 430||Ф200 * 500||Ф200 * 560||Ф200 * 880|
12 Towers Oxygen Concentrator
1. ed products NT-OT series molecular sieve is an air separation plant which has already obtained domestic .
2. Rational construction Modular construction is the main points of our molecular sieve. Through the different combination of oxygen units, the oxygen output can be from 1 LPM to 160 LPM, even higher.
3. Easy to control Each unit can be work independently, according to the different oxygen output requirement. And free control for the different unit combinations. So that, it can be suitable used for the standardization of products. Meanwhile, maintenance will be more convenient.
4. The oxygen output is stable and continuously
5. Low-pressure oxygen production working pressure less than 3 KG.
Appliance of oxygen machine:
• Welding / Brazing Furnace Enrichment
• Fermentation Glass Industry
• Fish Farming Ozone Generator
• Sewage Treatment Pulp & Paper
• Chemical Oxidation Rough Cutting
• Battery Manufacture Melting
• Mini-Steel Mills Cement & Lime Kilns
• Metal Spraying Copper Smelting
Every procedure has personnel inspection.
All the products must be tested and qualified before packaging.
After sales service
We provide 12 month free maintenance.
The buyer should return the product in the original conditions to us and should
bear the shipping costs for return.